Latin Music     Musica Mexicana     Amor
    Your On-Line Source for Rock en Espanol!
Search
rock en espanol / spanish rock
rock en espanol spanish rock artists / bands latin alternative news rockeros and rockeras latino forums spanish rock music videos spanish rock concerts
Login Forget Your Password?
Username : Password :
Register
It's fast, easy, and FREE!
Register
Home > Forums > General > General Discussion > Rock en espanol night clubs in Southern Cali
Rock en espanol night clubs in Southern Cali

Post Reply To General Discussion
rockeropesado
rockeropesado
Help me out guys!
cuz the only rock en espanol night club that I know is Bravo in Anaheim. Is there any other one around?
I'm talking about really trully rock clubs that play rock all night long, no reguetton no pop no pasito duranguenses.
3/3/2006 2:21:40 PM Reply To Post Reply To Post Reply Post Report Post
Rokerita
Rokerita
RE: Rock en espanol night clubs in Southern Cali
I havn't gone but I think Club Zion es rock en espaNol....
3/3/2006 2:34:55 PM Reply To Post Reply To Post Reply Post Report Post
Hermosarokera
Hermosarokera

THERE ISNT ANY MANNNN!!!!!!! NOWADAYS ITS SOOOOO DAMN HARD TO FIND WHAT YOU AND I ARE LOOKING FOR!!!! THATS WHY I ENJOY AND PREFER HOUSE PARTIES INSTEAD!!!THE LIL "ROCK CLUBS" SUCK BIGGGGGG TIME ESPECIALLY THAT WHACK ASS CRAP DE LA BOOM AQUI EN H.P MANNNN IVE NEVER EVER KNOWN SUCH CRAPPY CLUB IN MY LIFE!!! AJJAJAJAJAJ ITS A BIG WAIST OF MONEY MANNN DONT EVER GO...ONLY IF YOU WANNA LISTEN TO CRAPPY REGGETON, BUT YEAHH SORRY MANNN ILL KEEP LOOKING!!!
Post : 1311 "Mother, is the name for God...in the lips and hearts of all children"
3/3/2006 2:35:30 PM Reply To Post Reply To Post Reply Post Report Post
rockeropesado
rockeropesado
damn.
Do you guys still remember the old La Boom back in let me think 2000 or something earlier. Damn that was a rock club
they had live rock bands playing and the music: The Best! pure rock en espanol del bueno and flash backs de los buenos and some american rock or how about the old times at the J.C Fandango? I still remember those times but now?
I guess salsa and reguetton has taken over or should I say leguetton pueltoliqueno mi laza latina?.
3/3/2006 6:36:34 PM Reply To Post Reply To Post Reply Post Report Post
Guzano
Guzano
No guey, mejor deberias de pedir direcciones para un salon gay. Jajajajajajajaja
Ya k tegusta ponerte en sus zapatos. Jajajajajajaja
3/3/2006 6:51:45 PM Reply To Post Reply To Post Reply Post Report Post
elmarometas
elmarometas
mira huey si andas buscando direcciones la neta nose que decirte....pidele a uno de esos maricones que andan por aqui jajaja...estoy seguro que ellos te ayudaran personal mente..pinche loco.

p.s te protegetes el cul

jajajajaa....
3/3/2006 7:10:15 PM Reply To Post Reply To Post Reply Post Report Post
elmarometas
elmarometas
QUE ONDA PINCHE MAREMOTOS HAHAHA...DE DONDE SACARON A ESTE TAL ROCKEROPESADO ESTARA MAS PESADO QUE EL CALZON CAGADO...SE LO HAN DE VER ENCONTRARON EN LA PAGINA ESA DEFENDIENDO ALOS GAYS VERDAD YA DELEN SU DIRECCION PA QUE NO ESTE CHINGANDO HAHAHAA!!!!
3/3/2006 8:52:10 PM Reply To Post Reply To Post Reply Post Report Post
cain
cain
YA PASEMOS AL SIGUINTE TEMA MIS MAREMOTOS HAHAHAAA!!!
3/3/2006 8:54:54 PM Reply To Post Reply To Post Reply Post Report Post
estereohed
estereohed
don't all the people that used to go to jc fandango, go to el bravo now?? jajaja, i don't understand all that gothness.
3/3/2006 8:57:32 PM Reply To Post Reply To Post Reply Post Report Post
elmarometas
elmarometas
vete ala verga de aqui pinche cain dejate de pendejadas no? HAHAHAA!!mendigo vato reprimido jajajaja
3/3/2006 8:58:14 PM Reply To Post Reply To Post Reply Post Report Post
1 2

Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyContact UsLink To UsLinksChatLatin RockChalinoMusica MexicanaMexicansRockero on MySpace
© 2014. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respected owners.